- Population: 429, 413 inhabitants
- Size: 246 km2
- Main city : Laval (429, 413 inhabitants)
Economy and employment in Laval
- Service sector: business, professional, scientific and technical services; health care and social work
- Manufacturing sector: biotechnology development, metal product fabrication for the aerospace industry, high technology
- Agriculture, fisheries and food industry: greenhouse growing, fruit and vegetable production, bio-food research, food processing.
- Construction sector
For more information on the economy: Services Québec
Nature and culture
- Outdoor activities: Parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Îles, Centre de la nature
- Celebrations and festivals: Festival musical indépendant Diapason, Festival des bières de Laval, Symposium de Sainte-Rose, and more
- Sports and cultural activities: Cosmodôme, SkyVenture Laval-Montréal, Maeva Surf, Musée Armand-Frappier, Putting Edge, Escalade Clip ‘n Climb, Centropolis.
For more information: Tourisme Laval